I decided to write 100 things about me. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed trying to come up with 100 things.
1) My name on my birth certificate was spelled wrong. My mom took me to get it fixed when I was 15 yrs old.
2) I can remember things from when I was 2 years old. I can remember where we lived, how our homes were set up, our animals, what daycare I attended, and etc.
3) I have a lot of friends, I wished I saw them more.
4) I took swimming lessons till I was 14 years old from the time I was 2 or 3. My instructor wanted me to try out on the swim team, or get my lifeguard license.
5) I was in the marching band for 6 years.
6) I graduated high school as an honor student.
7) I always have loved animals.
8 ) Only broke 1 bone in my life (so far). I was riding my bicycle and wrecked, landing on my right hand. My mom thought I just bruised it. We got up the next morning to go to school and I was fussing about her hitting every rock in the driveway (we lived on a graveled road). She took me to the doctor and I fractured my bone.
9) I usually like hanging out with guys than girls.
10) Some of my best times were hanging out with friends (20-40 people at a time around a campfire)
11) My favorite color is blue.
12) My favorite number is 7. I have freckles on my chest that are shaped into a 7 when I am looking in the mirror.
13) It took over a year to get pregnant with Jade.
14) I like crowds.
15) I have a friend in Maryland, who I never met. 🙂 She is coming down sometime this year.
16) I tend to stay up late, when I should be in bed.
18) I like to eat cookie dough raw.
19) I have a scar under my right eye from walking into a clock when I was a toddler. The glass shattered into my eye. I had to get
20) My Mawmaw was my inspiration to love what you got.
21) Vegetables are gross unless its green beans, black-eye peas, potatoes, or squash
22) The outside is relaxing and peaceful.
23) Driving with the windows down is nice till you start getting over 55 mph than it hurts my ears.
24) I am allergic to almost everything outside.
25) I love my daughter & hubby.
26) My brown thumb is turning a shade of green this year.
27) When I visit a hospital I tend to go to the baby floor before I leave. (IDK why)
28) Mud riding, racing, and four-wheelers are what I like to watch and do. I don’t race, but it is fun to watch. I would watch Nascar if I could. I like Jimmie Johnson, Kasey Kane, & Dale Jr.
29) I don’t have cable, dish, or satellite to watch TV. I watch my shows online.
30) My phone is usually with me.
31) I hate washing dishes. If we had a dishwasher, I might change my mind.
32) I hate running. I never have figured out to breathe in through your nose, exhale through your mouth. I sucked a bug in my nose one time and that hurt.
33) One time I almost flipped my moms Sport Trac while driving, due to CD cases sliding under my pedals after going around a curve.
34) My hair is trying to curl when it has been completely straight for 25 years.
35) I am random. I never talk about the same subject for very long. (for Ryan) Mom asks, “Do you have homework?” I say, “we had a sub
teacher today mom.” Someone asks, “Whats for supper?” I say, “the sky is blue.”
36) My skin burns if I am outside for 2 hours or longer. This happens when I wear a tank-top or anything other than a T-shirt.
37) Worn jeans for years, even in the summer.
38) Got married at age 19.
39) I rather sleep on the couch then our king size bed.
40) I played softball in the 3rd grade. I was always in left field. (Usually sitting on my glove picking grass)
41) Never been to a real concert. Only concert I been to was Garth Brooks, & Brooks & Dunn at Six Flags. I was young, like 2/4th grade.
42) I like college football. Alabama – RTR. Here in the south it is a big thing.
43) Sometimes I use to walk home from school. My bus ride home was an hour & half, but walking was 20 minutes.
44) When I was a senior in high school I was also going to college.
45) I dropped out of college when I couldn’t pass the Compass Test, even though I made a 98 in the class that semester.
46) My Social Security Card still has my maiden name.
47) I have blond moments (no offense)
48) I have freckles, and no I never counted them.
49) I hate being alone at night.
50) I have nightmare about fighting people. I would be sitting on top of them but when I would try to punch them, it would be like they were untouchable (I would wake up mad)
51) I usually try to stay positive.
52) Never been rollerblading, or ice skating.
53) I am supposed to wear glasses but they always gave me a headache.
54) I use to roller-skate every Friday/Saturday for 5 years or longer.
55) When I am home I am usually in my t-shirt, shorts or loose-fitting pants.
56) I hate wearing socks to bed.
57) My arms break out in red bumps and I don’t know why.
58) I dyed my hair once.
59) I have never done drugs. I wouldn’t even know what they smell like or look like.
60) I use to have OCD about books, CD’s, and DVDs having to be in ABC order, or tallest to shortest, than my daughter came along and I realized I can’t keep putting them back together every few minutes.
61) My dishes have to be put up a certain way. (Matching plates have to be stacked in the same stack) If their not then I will redo them.
62) I believe 5’3 is too short. I always wanted to grow another 2″ so my pants wouldn’t hang off my shoe.
63) I never really had a “click” I just did my own thing.
64) I have a pinched nerve in my back.
65) My blood type is O+
66) When I was pregnant I didn’t know my daughter was B+. We tried killing each other, which is probably the reason I slept a lot.
67) I hate beer. I rather have liquor.
68) I miss my old friends.
69) I love music, all kinds, just not classical, country oldies, or techno-ish
70) Jennifer Aniston is my favorite female actor.
71) Matthew Mcconaughey is my favorite male actor.
72) I am terrified of heights. I don’t like steps, or elevators but I manage. Roller coasters are okay though
73) I have never flew, or even sat on a plane.
74) When I was younger I could tell you the song on the radio, didn’t matter what channel you flipped it too. I could tell you who sung it, the band name, and usually the album. Now I have no clue. I can still remember lyrics though 🙂
75) I don’t “follow” any celebrities.
76) I am allergic to gold and other metals in my ears. My ears have been pierced 7 times. Every time trying to find a different metal that didn’t make my ears red, swollen or get filled with puss. (gross eh?)
77) I don’t check my email everyday, but I do check Fb.
78) When hubby is home I am usually away from the computer.
79) I tend to not care what people think about me. If we all cared about what others think, then we are not living our life for us. You will always be trying to please someone else, when it is you who matters the most.
80) I am a stay at home mom and I love it. My hubby likes it when I am home when he is. We don’t have to schedule everything around “work” just schedule things when he is off.
81) Growing up I was anemic, hypoglycemic, asthma, and other things. When I gained weight all of them are fine now, even my blood tests are all normal.
82) When I go to get blood drawn they have to stick me like 3/4 times to find a vein. It never fails. I come out with cotton balls on my hands, arms, and sometimes fingers.
83) My gallbladder and appendix have both been removed, but I still get gallstones. How nice is that?
84) Maybe one day I will go back to college, who knows.
85) My favorite restaurant is Mexican. I love chips and Dip.
86) When I was pregnant I couldn’t eat meats or salads.
87) I like hot chocolate. The Dark Sensations is the best.
88) I hate being in my house for more than 48 hours without getting in the car and going somewhere.
89) Tennis shoes is what I usually wear.
90) I wear dressy boots in the winter when I feel like dressing up.
91) I use to dress up everyday till I met my husband. Now I like being comfortable.
92) One night riding home we saw a big round red-ish light in the sky over our little hometown. We never knew what it was but it has no
sound and it eventually just went away.
93) I have vertigo and I have to lay with a pillow under my head. I can’t lay flat or the room will feel like it is spinning. Sometimes I will put my foot on the floor, or my hand on the wall, it usually helps.
94) When I was little I stuck play-doh in my nose & swallowed a necklace (not on the same day). I remember the X-ray of the necklace.
95) It took me till I was a teen to know how to pour a drink without running it over. I couldn’t judge the distance. (glasses?)
96) I hate my phone. Most of my friends will say the same.
97) My eyes change color due to mood or what I am wearing. They can be blue, gray, green or all three.
98) When I was growing up I could be in a room full of people, even people talking to me and I would feel outside the box. Like looking from above myself seeing everything happening. Peoples voices would be mumbles. I would have to tell myself to snap out of it. I still do this but not as often as I use to.
99) I can never shave my thighs. It doesn’t matter which way I go with the razor. I gave up when I was 16.
100) It only took me 2 hours to find 100 things but now I am so tired 🙂 I hope you had fun reading.