1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?
Since I am a stay at home Mom, my dreams to become a radiologist tech has been put on hold. Maybe one day I will full-fill that dream.
2. What is one must have item for the summer?
3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don’t have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)
My kiddo hasn’t started school yet, but I would say of course she will start school stuff in the summer. She is 3yrs old, and everyday is like school to her. She is learning her colors, ABC’s. numbers, and eventually writing. Every kid will do some sort of learning during the summer, rather its intentional or not.
4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?
Neither. Produce whats that 😉 JK! I do buy frozen veggies when I wanna make vegetable soup, does that count?
5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?
Get ready by rolling out of the bed? I usually stay in my pj’s, clean the house, and do my little house chores than get my bath before bed and do it all again the next day.