I know I kind of left you guys hanging after Grayson was born. So, let me update you.
Grayson was born on April 7th. He is our lucky 7 baby. His delivery was amazing. Not much excitement. I had an epidural. My epidural was trying to wear off when I was around 8cm. Dude, you wanna talk about pain. Dear heavens, I was about to have a come to Jenna meeting right on the spot.
Posted by We're Jumpin' on September 30, 2016
- God; for allowing me to strengthen through the rough times. I know he help me up and for that I give thankfulness to Him.
- My Family for loving me.
- My friends for believing in me, and supporting me.
- My Husband; You may never know how proud I am of you. I love you, Thank you for being a shoulder to lean on, an ear for listening, providing for me, and supporting me. For all that I am so grateful to call you my husband.
- My Mom; You have helped me through so much. You have been my voice when I thought I couldn’t speak. You have helped me in a lot of ways that is hard to explain, but you know what they are. Thank you. I love you
- Lisa; Thank you for not only being a friend, but for being everlasting family. If I ever needed someone to hear me out, you was there, and thank you for the prayers, you know how to be a loving friend.
- Lauren; I never knew you could have a friend 3000 miles away, someone you never even met, but yet we have a connection like sisters. Thank you for being one of a kind and continuing showing me what a friend is, and thank you for making me laugh.
- Ryan; You are Goob. Thank you for the smiles, when I needed it. Thank you for being my friend after 14 years, and counting. We may not talk everyday, but when we do, it is like picking up where we left off. You are never a stranger, and I am grateful for being your friend.
- Justin; Gosh, you are like my brother. You encourage me that anything is possible. May our memories continue to be created. Thank you for being there in my darkest of days and never giving up on me.
- To everyone who opened their doors to me, rather it was spending the night or for temporary housing – Thank You.
Posted by We're Jumpin' on May 26, 2012